I managed a "grand pont" (big bridge) on an opponent last night at football. I know "petit pont" (little bridge) is "nutmeg" (when you kick the ball between your opponent’s legs), but what about "grand pont"? The only resource on football vocabulary I know of is this glossary of olympics sports, and it gives the following explanation rather than an equivalent: "overplaying an opponent on the one side while overrunning him on the other". In other words, you kick the ball to her right (or left) and run around her on her left (or right), before collecting the ball and running off with it. Any football fans out there willing to enlighten me?