Typographical marks

What do a pilcrow, an interrobang and an ampersand have in common? They’re all typographical marks and they’re all described on answers.com. Very interesting.

By |2006-11-03T09:39:36+00:00November 3rd, 2006|Technical corner|2 Comments

About the Author:

I am Céline Graciet, a freelance English to French translator. Since 2003 I’ve been writing on all sorts of areas linked to translation and the life of a translator.


  1. Margaret November 3, 2006 at 11:33 am
  2. Jean November 6, 2006 at 1:02 pm

    Good resource – thanks. The Wikipedia version looks good too, as usual. Did you see the reference to an ‘irony mark’ (backwards questions mark)? That was a new one on me – wonder if I could find a keyboard version?

Comments are closed.